Sunday 13 January 2013

Introducing myself

Fekiikiri!

My name is Kirlia,and I am a forest elf.

I live in a hidden valley called "Achuak Arux" far away from the human civilisation.



I roam through the woods with my friends,playing all day,enjoying the ponds or riding our rabbit friends.








"Waph dout tobor" how my friend Draco the dragon would say.
My family is very known for their bonds with the dragons.
Every member of our family has at least one dragon companion.
I have known Draco  for 300 years now!(Which  is around 17 years in the human age).  


One rainy day while I walked along the river south from Achuak,I heard a cry.Kids tend to be curious,so I tried to investigate what it could have been.
As I approached nearer and nearer the crying became louder.
For a moment I froze looking at the bushes in front of me rustling.
I took all my courage and moved the branches away to see what was behind them.
There he was....My thurirl Draco...Lying on the ground,exhausted and shaking.


Carefully I reached out for him but he growled quietly,with barely any strength left.
I didn't mind.He was only a baby,what could he possibly do?
I reached out again,and SNAP,he BIT me!
I started jumping up and down,while the pain shot through my body.
For a moment I could've seen the little dragon

laugh.It amused him.I simulated the pain again,and he bursted into laughter.I caught his
glance.All of a sudden he stretched his little paw towards me with a huge smile on his face.
I knew then that we would grow a great friendship.




Now he has grown out to be one of the strongest dragons in Achuak.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful story.
    I will keep on checking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so far!Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

    ReplyDelete