Tuesday 15 January 2013

The story of Kalameet Part 2

Ava'yorn sia fellow readers!



Coi tepohaic tlushada.............




The gale had lessened to a light shower and a hint of sunlight was beginning to creep out of its cloudy shelter.Rainwater swirled in the streets.I could obscurely see Draco's skin shine in the low sunlight.He came.Not because he had to,but because he chose to fight side on side with his best friend,his family. 



"Well..now.." said my father jumping down from the tree. He looked solicitous,but he had always been for the walfare of his family.The splash of iron-soled Elven boots faded into the turbid distance.
Dragons hovered all over the sky. 


All of a sudden dryads started  approaching us,greeting our folks.We didn't know what was happening,since they were known for their timidness,but when it comes to fighting the darkness,to protecting our home,every single creature will join the combat.






(The dryads,also known as the tree nymphs.Peaceful residents of the Skjall forest.Very shy creatures,except around children and dragons)









Everyone gathered,standing shoulder to shoulder,"It is time" my father said ,"time to defend,to guard,to PROTECT our HOMELAND!".Simultaneously we howled "FOR ACHUAK!FOR ACHUAK!"
The dragons growled as severe as they could.Draco being the most flagrant.
There was no back,we ran as rapid as we could,leaving nothing but footsteps behind us,and a home to shelter.

Troth dout okarthel.


Then I saw it,him...He shot across the sky like a bullet,with a strong explosion of magical energy.I raised my bow trying to aim whatever was coming closer.A strong burst of magical energy was sent into the darkness looming around me,the light fizzled away slowly as I heard a yowl,it stopped..Then,a laughing was heard,coming from behind me.I swung around,there he was,hovering in between the trees that lined the forest.Before I could say anything,Kalameet had raised his claws & aimed something at me,it was too far away to make out exactly what it was,It aimed..& fired.I screamed & someone pushed me out of the way,the fireball hit my cape,it was a lucky escape,but I knew I wasn't going to be as lucky as next time.
"KIRLIA!" A strong voice called from back,I looked up..There stood a boy with strong,piercing,intense turquoise eyes & turquoise ceremonial robe.


Rain pouring down his face,he looked up at Kalameet,then back at me, "We can do this,we just need to work together as a team."He drew his sword & held it by his side,he searched for him,but he had disappeared.
I stood up & wiped the dirt from my costume,"Thank you,Halueth"I murmured..
"LOOK OUT!"he dived & shoved me out of the way,another fireball shot past out of nowhere .I stood up quickly & in a quick thought,pulled 2 arrows,preparing to battle.

Death approached the battlefield,showing no mercy.
It was a slaughter...a carnage....a....bloodbath..
Halueth and me watched in despair.

                                      Ekess qe widegoada
                                      (  тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂ )



No comments:

Post a Comment