Wednesday 16 January 2013

The story of Kalameet Part 3

Ava'yorn sia fellow readers!


Wer sulta ui leirith....

Kalameet was near to destroy our beloved Achuak.


Shrieks and yelps for help could be heard in the alleyways.
It was a disaster.
Draco roared abruptly,shaking me out of my frozen state.
I looked at my bow and my few arrows left.It was time to fight back,to repay what was done.
I peered a glimpse from Draco.Even I could not read his mind,I knew what he was thinking,I've felt it.Draco wanted to beat Kalameet on his own.He has always wanted to prove his strength now there was an opportunity.He hastened to catch up with Kalameet,before he has done more damage to Achuak.
In a fraction of time he collapsed with the darastrix di whedabra
 ,making Achuak shake in despair.He hit him like a bolt.I looked at Halueth who was already watching the fight.





The following  was unutterably.........























All the creatures of Achuak stood tranquil watching the battle.They were standing and waiting for the out come far enough not to interfere.
It became night.
Stones beneath them sparkled in the moonlight from the blood shed in the battle.
Each dragon was waiting for their opponent to smite first.
Kalameet struck first by swinging his tail to meet Draco's claws.
He gripped his tail and swung  it back to him.He stumbled a few feet away but he 
recollected himself and flew toward Draco in a rage with his jaw open ready to chomp him down. 
Draco dodged at the exact time,missing the jaws of his adversary.Kalameet was stunned when his jaws
clamped shut on nothing.He threw Draco a dark glance,that made a shiver roll down my spine.
The rain had already stopped.
He jumped on Draco,slashing the side of his face.Scarlet blood trickled down his face.
He then promptly flew above Kalameet and rammed him so he plummeted to the ground.
He hit hard,the pain ringed through his whole body.Stumbling to his feet he looked up at Draco.Overhead,
Draco gave a short bawl of victory."Nomeno vargach ui ti svern sjerit" muttered Kalameet.
He hissed at Draco,collecting his last energy to escape.
Flapping his gigantic wings he began to hover.
Kalameet took one last look before he turned and left into the night,snarling.


That was it.This was the end;the end of the war;the end of pain and suffering.
We were witnesses to this occasion.We were the witnesses of the final duel between good and evil.However,only a few set eyes on it,and those souls were changed forever.
A boy became a man.became a soldier.As  I felt my body shut down,a warm hand grabbed onto mine and
held it tightly.
It was Halueth.
He drew me closer,holding my cheeks in between his hands.
"It was over" he whispered.












As the night departed ,creatures all over Achuak celebrated.
The dryads vanished,leaving behind only their
heroic doings.
Draco became eligible amongs the other dragons.
But was this really the end of the evil?
No..As long as there is good there will be evil.
There is a longlasting struggle between these two.
And we're the good.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my god,Kirlia and Halueth,I was secretly hoping they'd end up together!
    Awesome story!

    ReplyDelete