Friday 25 January 2013

The journey to Austratir Rilark part 2


Ava'yorn sia fellow readers!

 I am very sorry..
I haven't written for a few days,but we were with my grandfather exploring Austratir !
There is so much to tell!But First,I got to finish the last story,our fighting through the forest.

Wer sulta?

My eyes fluttered open. Light filtered through the dense forest. I stared toward the sky, dreamily taking in the weak moonlight, the cold breeze rolled across my skin in waves causing goose bumps to cross my forearms. I rose slowly to my feet, brushing off dead, dried leaves from my body. As the world of darkness swirled around me, the cool wind continued to blow, and then there was silence, not just a normal silence, no- an evil, ominous silence. Cold fear shot through me as I tried to recall where I was and why I was there. 
 No answer came....As I tried to mutter out a yelp,someone unexpectedly shut my mouth with their hand.It was father.He looked at me,I knew something was wrong.He pointed up,to the sky,at the black three-eyed crow that was flying above,looking for something..or someone..I looked ahead, noticing a shimmering  green light beckoning towards us, spilling into the darkness.

 There was a young girl, whom I knew somehow. She was shrouded in a green light, her teeth beamed a mischievous smile, cutting through the darkness, becoming brighter, and more intense. Her eyes beamed an intense green colour.A barn owl,as I assumed,was by her side,washing away the darkness by flapping with the wings.


            I  knew what I was going to do. I was going to find out who she was.
I stood up briskly, breathing the cold air in heavily.There was a laugh,coming from herIt echoed through the whole forest,making the wind blow stronger.The owl was tranquil,sitting on her shoulders.
"What are you doing here,fellow strangers?",whispered the girl,loud enough for us to undestand.
My father stood up,eyeing her."We are lost.We've wanted to go to Austratir Rilark,and found us trapped in Whedab."
A loud laughter pierced through us. 
"Passengers,I assume you do know in what danger you've brought yourself?"
Again a heavy laughter.
My father tried to reply "well.."
"SILENCE!"She cut him off.
"I presume also,that you don't know who I am?..
"My name is Isador..For what I am shall be unknown.Dear ones,I bring you no harm,I am here to help you.Follow the path of the fireflies...wiilirk wer ixen"
And then she vanished..Leaving behind only a glimmer of green,and a few feathers.
Suddenly,something through the forest shone...Little fireballs reached us,flying all over the place..


My father nodded."Lets go."
"But,we can't trust an unknown person just like that" uttered Halu.
"We know her,her name is Isador"replied father.
And so we took off into the forest, the darkness welcoming us back, glad of our return.We raced quickly through the forest, not wanting to overstay  the welcome, glancing nervously from side to side,following the little gleaming balls.


The shadows whispered ..."DIE,DIE..loreat..loreat..."
But I shook them off and ignored them.
We stopped.
Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a large mass above a little river  that was not part  of the natural scenery. I smiled wryly at the bridge in front of us.

 Not looking behind,we started to rush over the bridge.The path continued,and the fireflies still guided us.


We moved quickly,trying to be as quiet as possible.Not dragging any attention.
I was just getting more and more tired. My legs became sluggish and after a while,I felt like I would collapse.The sun was starting to rise,rays fighting its way through the thick leaves.
"I...need a rest...."
I stood there,breathing heavily.
Halueth started to murmure.
"We...have finally made it.."
I looked in front of me,a smile emerging from my lips.
Austratir Rilark was in front of us,the flying castle.





 
                     Ekess qe widegoada
                     ( тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂ )
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment