Friday 18 January 2013

The journey to Austratir Rilark


Ava'yorn sia fellow readers!

Wer gogetoi..

We have finally arrived in Austratir Rilark.We've met many creatures along the way,some of them were good,the others wicked.But we've pull through them all.

The journey to Austratir Rilark:


 Golden sunlight streamed through a gap in the thick curtains onto our faces.He opened the curtains fully to greet the world,before turning to smile at me.
"So,Kirlia,where are we going today?"
I stood up nervously wrapping a robe around me.

"Well,father,before planning anything conretely we should first eat breakfast."
"A great idea my precious"he replied,"how about you make it?"
I rolled my eyes and shot him a wide grin

.......
After we've eaten,we've started packing our bags,it was time to visit grandfather Aesar .
He lives on a flying castle called Austratir Rilark,it is  located in the Svant valley.
It is truly a dangerous trip,but that can't dissuade us on visiting our beloved grandfather.
While we packed,someone knocked on the door.
Rapidly I stood up and opened it.
It was Halueth,Anneliese and Draco.
"Come on Kirlia,let's go fishing,I've heard the sirens are out sunbathing,if you know what I mean" he winked towards
Draco and they highfived.
Anne just rolled her eyes.
"Can't guys,I'm going today to visit my grandfather,and Draco should come with us too,father gave his approval,he thinks you're now old enough " 
Draco started to jump playfully,he has waited for this moment so long.
Halu and Anne looked disappointed.
"You can come too guys if you want?"
Their eyes sparkled at my words,I knew how much they've wanted to go on this trip since I've told them so many epic stories about Austratir Rilark.

"Yes,awesome,KIRLIA YOU ARE THE BEST!But...Will your father allow us?"said Anne.
"Well...Of course,I mean,I am the one to be asked!Not him!"
Anne and Halu coughed.
"He sure is behind me..."I turned and there he was,eyeing me angry.
"Of course you can come guys,go pack your stuff,we will meet in an hour at the
Donoap square"
Our journey was about to start,our first destiny was the Whedab forest,which was known for its large variety of dark creatures.
The first footstep was set,there was no back.





















We've travelled for a few hours and the sun was already setting behind the mountain.
"We need to set up a tent" said my father.
"I am hungry..."murmured Halu.
"Oh come on Halu you're always hungry,it's been a while since you've eaten!"Yelled Anne with a high-pitched voice.Draco's stomach started to growl.
We all laughed.
Then suddenly,my father stopped.
"Look..."He was pointing at the Magarth path in front of us.




It was the entrance to the Whedab forest.
Slowly we were going through the ruins,being quiet as possible.
There it was,the Whedab forest.
A cold wind was blowing out of nowhere,making us shudder.
"Let's not go any further,we will set our tent here" muttered my father.
We all agreed.

































Everyone was already sleeping except me.We were divided into shifts.It was my turn to
watch if any monster would try to attack us.
It was a quiet night.Only crickets could be heard,singing their usual song.
Then....something/someone broke a branch.I looked up only to see a three-eyed crow.



It was staring at me...staring at my soul.It started to whisper.."Vdri traveller..vdri malrak!" Coldness began to surround me.
I uttered a cry before I fell down,my visions getting blurry...
I could only remember a scream..

                                               

                                                 Ekess qe widegoada
                                                   (тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂) 

No comments:

Post a Comment